MooseDesk’s Settings section is where you can make all the necessary configurations to allow your support team to operate effectively and efficiently.
You can have access to three different settings including:
- General: This is where you can make changes to your time zone, business hours, holiday schedules and out-of-office automatic replies.
- Channel: This is where you can configure the email forwarding and the help widget displayed on your store
- Member and permission: This is where you can manage your personal information, add new members, set roles and manage security access.
Let’s dive into each section to discover all the modifications you can make to your workspace.
In this section #
- Configure Support Email
- Customize Help Widget 2.0 – Part 1
- Customize Help Widget 2.0 – Part 2
- Set your Business Hours
- Add or remove a teammate
- Set up roles and permissions for your team
- Manage your personal information and security
- Enable Two-Factor Authentication (2FA)
Support Channels #
If you ever need assistance, our Help Center is packed with comprehensive guides and tutorials.
At MooseDesk, we’re always here to help. Our dedicated email and live chat teams are available around the clock. Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or click the Live Chat icon located at the bottom left corner of the MooseDesk Dashboard, our official website, and even within this Help Center.