MooseDesk’s reports offer a breakdown of key aspects of your daily support operations. Whether you are an agent or an admin, you can use “Reporting” to monitor the support metrics, performance, and gather other in-depth insights. This article introduces all the available metrics and the information you can get.
Overview Report #
This report provides you with a high-level overview of your workspace’s performance.
- Tickets Created: The total number of tickets that have been created.
- Tickets Replied: The total number of tickets in which the agents have engaged.
- Tickets Closed: The total number of closed tickets.
- First Response Time: The metric refers to the duration it takes for an agent to provide an initial response to a customer’s ticket or inquiry. It measures the time elapsed between the Customer submitting the ticket and the agent’s first response.
- Resolution Time: The amount of time it takes for a ticket to be fully resolved or closed. It measures the duration between the ticket’s creation and its final resolution, typically when the Customer’s issue or request has been successfully addressed and marked as resolved by the agent.
Note: All metrics can only be filtered within the 14-day time period.
Support Channels #
If you ever need assistance, our Help Center is packed with comprehensive guides and tutorials.
At MooseDesk, we’re always here to help. Our dedicated email and live chat teams are available around the clock. Drop us an email at email@example.com, or click the Live Chat icon located at the bottom left corner of the MooseDesk Dashboard, our official website, and even within this Help Center.