MooseDesk Dashboard serves as a centralized hub where you can access important features and data related to your daily support operations. Let’s get started!
Here are some metrics that will help you manage your tickets more effectively:
- Tickets Created: The total number of tickets that have been created.
- Tickets Replied: The total number of tickets in which the agents have engaged.
- Tickets Closed: The total number of closed tickets.
- First response time: The metric refers to the duration it takes for an agent to provide an initial response to a customer’s ticket or inquiry. It measures the time elapsed between the Customer submitting the ticket and the agent’s first response.
- Resolution time: The amount of time it takes for a ticket to be fully resolved or closed. It measures the duration between the ticket’s creation and its final resolution, typically when the Customer’s issue or request has been successfully addressed and marked as resolved by the agent.
Note: All metrics are measured and recorded in 14-day time period.
- Recent Activities: This section provides updates on both agents’ and Customers’ recent activities in the tickets.
- Recent Ticket: The section displays the ticket history of the agent.
Support Channels #
If you ever need assistance, our Help Center is packed with comprehensive guides and tutorials.
At MooseDesk, we’re always here to help. Our dedicated email and live chat teams are available around the clock. Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or click the Live Chat icon located at the bottom left corner of the MooseDesk Dashboard, our official website, and even within this Help Center.